An Interim Manager can replace a senior person very quickly or provide cover for maternity or sickness. Alternatively, be a qualified specialist to manage a particular project be it sales strategy or sales optimisation.
Our skills align themselves to helping companies in an interim capacity as an interim sales manager, interim sales director, interim trade controller, senior account manager, training manager or in a strategic consultancy capacity.
What is unique about the service?
- A vast breadth of experience in a variety of channels:
- FMCG blue chip experience in the multiples, impulse, foodservice, wholesale, health and fitness, education and licensed sectors.
Ok, so what would be the key benefits when considering an interim manager?
- Fast results – interims gain repeat business from past success as such, each assignment will earn 100% effort. They can also start in days due to fewer recruitment formalities.
- Experience- generally interims are overqualified for a role meaning they can operate with little guidance. They also bring with them a wealth of knowledge and expertise from a variety of working environments.
- Cost effective– all interims are employed to work on a project basis only. As a company, you will NOT be liable for the tax, NI, paternity and other benefits that would be paid to the standard employee* These expenses can add up to 70% onto the cost of a standard salary package.
- Objectivity – interims are free from office politics and can, therefore, offer a fresh and unbiased view.